The Dustway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dustway

Welcome to the Badlands traveller!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dustway

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

The Dustway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:23 am

Rydel was silent; seeming to be in shut down mode.

some random civilians were poking him with sticks...getting no reaction
Back to top Go down
https://the-dustway.forumotion.com
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:25 am

Khamie shoos away the civilians, letting out disgruntled noises
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:27 am

He looks up from his book, furrowing his brows and looking at Rydel,"What're they doing?"
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:29 am

"Crying, I believe." They sighed
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:33 am

"S-shut up" he'd scowl, then go back to being silent

in his thoughts he'd recall what it was like waking for the first time, falling to the pure white floor and being dragged off by scientists of his own kin, being branded...trained to fight, to kill.

he'd continue his thinking; recalling the memory of how he'd lost his left arm during his escape from Facility 2A-452((previously called earth)) with the aid of "Khamie"
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:36 am

He'd roll his eyes, wondering why he even bothered asking. The man goes back to his scribbling.
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:40 am

Khamie looked over at the man's book, scanning it to see what he was scribbling (15)
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:45 am

The book itself already had sloppy handwriting, the context of it would be information about each known planet. Each planet contained unique environments, animals, and races coupled with it. Currently, he seemed to be going through it and 'correcting' things in the same writing. One may use the term 'correcting' loosely as the man would be writing things correct from his experience rather than history.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:46 am

Rydel looked up at Khamie, seeming to spit out a random at them

"Y'know I appreciate you helping me escape that horrible place, right?"
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:48 am

Khamie snaps away from the book and looks at Rydel. "I don't see how that is relevant to this current situation or state."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am

"Well...I've just been looking back at my short...two year long life and thought hey! maybe I should finally say thank you...y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Adan™

Adan™

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

Renna walked into the dock entrance, staring in awe at the landing pads and the amount of people nearby. She stood around 5'6" and wore a burgundy corset over a white, wrinkled shirt. She had a small, black skirt that cut off directly above her knees, which were colored a nice apricot tone before they were cut off by her black boots which were wrapped around with gold fibers. Her pointed ears protruded from silky blonde-brunette hair that reached down to her waist. She also had a tool belt around her waist, and in one pocket a portable turret was visible. Her face was smooth, fitted with a small chin, buttoned nose and overall feminine features.

She walked towards the party of three, since the presence of armor led her to believe them to be well-known about the current situation. "Excuse me? Sir... um... where would I go for the adventure?" She stood in front of the party, her body sinking into her waist which made her seem hunched over.

Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:50 am

"UUUUHHH....ooone second" Rydel said, turning to "Khamie" and whispering

"this person is being nice to me, no stranger is nice to me! what do I do?????" they'd whisper
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:53 am

Khamie flicked their gaze between the stranger and Rydel. "Answer their question."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:57 am

"Well uh...uhh....UHHHH theres a pick up ship coming soon to uh..uhhh Khamie what was the planet name...?"
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:59 am

"Ruirus." They answered, possibly sounding disappointed at the fact. "We are going to Ruirus."
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 am

The man peers over the edge of his book, exchanging his gaze between the trio and rolling his eyes. He'd go back to his book, occasionally scribbling.
Back to top Go down
Adan™

Adan™

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:03 am

"Wow! You all seem so interesting! I go by Renna, what may I call each of you?" she says, looking around at all of them each.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:04 am

"Um...i'm Rydel ((pronounced Riddle... he thought he was clever by naming himself))"
"I'm uh..a clone, a failed elonian clone.."
Back to top Go down
ExplodingCanuck

ExplodingCanuck

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:09 am

Khamie places a hand over Rydel's mouth. "He is joking. About the clone fact." They tell the stranger in a stern tone. They turn their attention to their friend, lowering their voice "There is a time and place for joking"
"Most call me Kha, or Khamie." They state, turning back to the stanger.
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:11 am

He'd grumble a bit, not taking his eyes from the book,"Call me Elliott."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:14 am

"SSssay Elliot what is your boooook about?" they'd ask, attempting to look over them ((9/20))
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:18 am

(16/20)Elliott shuts the book, glaring at the Elonian,"A book entailing my studies. Although, I'm not sure you'd be interested in something like that. You're already so brilliant, after all."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Admin
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 am

"You think i'm brilliant..? wow..not many people really compliment me!" he'd smile

"I'm still curious uh..what is it about?"
Back to top Go down
TheSuitedMono

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 am

He'd give as genuine a smile he could muster, voice still laced with sarcasm however,"No problem, pal." His tone would take a turn to the serious,"Everything, really. A bit of a survival guide of sorts, my experiences at planets. Their native species, general environment. This book is one of the many reasons I'm going on this trek."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dustway   The Dustway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dustway
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dustway :: The Dustway Roleplay-
Jump to: